Google Scholar can be set up so that it recognizes you as an MSU user and will give you access to full-text articles where possible. Be aware that not all articles the MSU Libraries provides access to will appear so you may need to locate them by searching for the journal in the A-Z Electronic Journal List.
1) Go to Google Scholar; login to your account if you have one.
2) Access Settings by clicking on the gear icon at the top of the page.
3) Select Library Links from the menu on the left.
4) Search for Michigan State University. From the results list put a check in the box by Michigan State University - MSU Access. Click Save.
5) When you do a search on Google Scholar and MSU Access link will appear to the right of the articles we have full text access to. Clicking this link will take you to a page where you can download the PDF or browse for the specific article.