Skip to main content
Michigan State University

Animal Science Research Guide: Obtaining Items Not Available at the MSU Libraries

Resources for conducting research in animal science. Last updated: 8/13/18.

I need a book or journal that is not available at the MSU Libraries. What do I do?

To obtain Items that the MSU Libraries do not own, such as books or journal articles, you can request an Interlibrary Loan through the ILLiad service. More information on using ILLiad and placing requests can be found on the Interlibrary Services page.

If you have any questions or issues Interlibrary Services can be reached at (517) 884-6398 or

Michigan State University