To find books, you'll want to search the MSU Libraries' Catalog.
MSU Libraries Catalog - Keyword Search
- Books can be found by completing a keyword search of the MSU Libraries' Catalog (on the right side of the Health Sciences Digital Library webiste: www.lib.msu.edu/health).
- When you find a book you're interested in, note the Location, Call Number, and Status.
- There's no one correct way to search by Keyword - it's very important to try different words and phrases.
- The two keyword search options (beta and classic) retrieve the same information, but display the results differently.
- Some keyword search examples include: nursing research, evidence based nursing, advanced nursing practice, wound care, Neuman systems model, etc.
MSU Libraries Catalog - Author Search
- Books can be found by completing an author search of the MSU Libraries' Catalog (on the right side of the Health Sciences Digital Library webiste: www.lib.msu.edu/health).
- Enter the author's last name first into the Catalog Quick Search and select Author from the dropdown. Entering a first name or initial after the last name is optional.
MSU Libraries Catalog - Advanced Search
- The Advanced Search features several ways to search and limit retrieved results.