Skip to main content
- Office for Inclusion and Intercultural Initiatives
- Annual Progress Reports on Diversity and Inclusion (2010-present)
This report contains ten-year trend data in charts, graphs and tables to illustrate changes in areas of employment and enrollment as they relate to women, minorities and persons with disabilities.
Note: Please refer to the archived website on the Internet Archive for previous years reports (2004-2009).
- Office for International Students and Scholars
- Statistical Report
This report includes information on international enrollment numbers including country of origin, gender, educational level, and other enrollment trends. Reports are available online back to 2003. Some earlier editions are available in print.
- Office of Planning and Budgets
- Office of the Provost
- Office of the Registrar
- Enrollment and Term End Reports
These reports give data on university enrollment including ethnicity, gender, geographic origin, college enrollment, credit hours, GPAs, degrees conferred, and more. Reports are available from 1994 to present. Historical totals for enrollment and degrees conferred are available from founding to present. Reports from previous years are also available in print. Additional data may be available upon request.
MSU Internet Survey
- Usability/Accessibility Research and Consulting
- MSU Internet and Technology User Experience Survey
This survey collected data on how the MSU community uses technology and provided participants with the opportunity to have their voices heard about what the university should target in the future. Conducted in 2015, 2012, 2011.