Social Explorer is a dynamic database that allows you to create statistical tables and maps of selected U.S. Census data and religion survey statistics.
The following datasets are available:
- Decennial Census: 1790-2010.
- 1790 to 1930: County, state and national data.
- 1940-2010: Census tract, county, state and national data.
- American Community Survey: 1, 3, and 5 year estimates from 2005-current. This dataset replaced the Decennial Census long-form (detailed variables) after the year 2000 Census.
- Religious Congregations and Membership Study: 1980-current
- Religion InfoGroup data: 2009-current
For more information on the availability of U.S. Census data consult the U.S. Census Statistics research guide.