United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- Hajnal, Peter I. Guide to UNESCO. New York: Oceana, 1983. (Int'l. Docs. 3West, AS4. U83 H33 1983)
- Publications Catalogue. (Gov. Docs. Index/Ref, 1st floor East, UNESCO C357; also online) UNESDOC/UNESBIB, is the UNESCO combined bibliographic database that contains citations to UNESCO publications as well as full text technical reports (1995-present), speeches of the Director-General, resolutions of the General Conference and decisions of the Executive Council (1946-present), and many out-of-print UNESCO publications.
- UNESCO List of Documents and Publications. (Int'l Docs., AS4 .U842)
The comprehensive listing of UNESCO materials. Issued quarterly, cumulated annually.
- Records of the General Conference. (Int'l. Docs. AS4.U8 G28; also in UNESCO microfiche; from 1989-present General Conference materials are available online.)
The official documents of the main UNESCO policy-making body, the Records consist of resolutions, reports, and the proceedings of meetings.
- Executive Board Documents. (Int'l. Docs. AS4.U8 A34; later sessions in UNESCO microfiche; Executive Board materials are available online back to 1988.
The documents of this body, responsible for implementing GC programmes, consist of resolutions, decisions, reports, and records of meetings.
- Basic Texts: Manual of the General Conference and the Executive Board. (Int'l. Docs. AS4.U82 G46; also available online)
- Reports of the Director-General. (Int'l. Docs. UNESCO C748rdg; some are also available online by searching UNESDOC/UNESBIB)