Print and microfilm versions.
Print copies are held for two weeks when they are replaced by the microfilm version. A print index is at AI21 .N44 in the Main Library Reference collection.
- Via the Factiva search system (Abstracts 1969-1979; Full text 1980-current)
- Mouse over the "Search" option in the upper left hand corner under "Factiva"
- Then click on "Search Builder"
- In the "Source" option, change "All Publications" to "Remove"
- Click on the right arrow
- Type "New York Times" in the search box
- Choose "The New York Times - All Sources"
- Perform your serarch
- Via the Infotrac search system (New York Times Magazine 1980-
- Via the ProQuest search system (1923-current)
- Click the "Advanced Search" option
- In the drop-down box to the right of the first search box, choose "Publication Title--PUB."
- Click on "Look Up Publications"
- Type "New York Times" in the search box.
- Choose "New York Times (1923-Current) and click on "Add to Search"
- Use the other search boxes for your search terms.