- A comprehensive reference database covering life sciences journal literature.
Identifies articles in all areas of food science including food technology , human nutrition, toxicology, packaging and engineering.
- Searchable database of the full text of journals in anthropology, Asian Studies, ecology, economics, education, finance, history, literature, mathematics, philosophy, political science, population studies, and sociology.
-covers scholarly research in all areas of philosophy. The literature covered goes back to 1940 and includes journal articles, books, book chapters such as contributions to an anthology and book reviews.
- provides access to the full text of over 2,000 journals, from 1995 to present.
- CAB covers the subject of agriculture in the broadest sense.
- Includes both scholarly and popular sources.
- Covers political, social, and public policy issues.
- Indexes scholarly Psychology journals and other publications. A great place to look for articles discussing animal cognition and learning.
- Many scholarly journal articles, dissertations, books, and other information covering a wide variety of sociology topics.
- A multidisciplinary journal on the interactions of people, animals, and environment.
- is an interdisciplinary journal offering current research from many disciplines (ethology, behavioral ecology, animal behavior and learning, cognitive sciences, comparative psychology and evolutionary psychology) on all aspects of animal (and human) cognition in an evolutionary framework.
- Learning & Behavior presents experimental and theoretical contributions and critical reviews concerning fundamental processes of learning and behavior in nonhuman and human animals.