The Detroit News began publication on Aug. 23, 1905; it was formed by the merger of the Evening News (Detroit Michigan) and the Detroit Tribune.
Print version: Kept until replaced by microfilm
Microfilm version: The MSU Libraries' holdings begin in 1978. It is arranged by title in the Major Newspapers Section.of the Microform Library
Online versions (available only to MSU community):
|Time Span||Digital Producer|