- Provides access to the latest research in sociology and related disciplines in the social and behavioral sciences; Includes citations (and abstracts since 1974) for articles in over 1,500 journals; Draws information from an international selection of journals, serials, conference papers, books, and dissertations
- ABI/INFORM provides current news and scholarly journal articles in all aspects of business. Includes the full-text of the Wall Street Journal and The Financial Times. Also includes market, industry, and country research. Be sure to browse the featured page to learn more about what is available.
Business Source Complete
- Contains content from scholarly business journals, including the full text of the Harvard Business Review. Also includes company profiles, investment research reports, industry reports, market research, country reports, SWOT analyses, and more.
- Offers deep coverage in applicable areas of agriculture, ecosystem ecology, energy, renewable energy sources, natural resources, marine & freshwater science, geography, pollution & waste management, environmental technology, environmental law, public policy, social impacts, urban planning, and more. Environment Complete contains more than 1,957,000 records from more than 1,700 domestic and international titles going back to the 1940s (including 1,125 active core titles) as well as more than 120 monographs. The database also contains full text for more than 680 journals.
Social Sciences Full Text
- Coverage: 1983-present. Social Sciences Full Text provides access to a wide assortment of the most important English-language journals published in the social sciences. This resource provides detailed indexing for over 625 periodicals dating back as far as 1983—nearly 400 of which are peer-reviewed. EBSSCOhost platform.