- Checklist for Evaluating Web Resources from the University of Southern Maine.
- Evaluating Information Found on the Internet by Elizabeth E. Kirk, Johns Hopkins University.
- Evaluating Quality on the Net by Hope N. Tillman, Director of Libraries, Babson College, Babson Park, MA.
- Evaluating Web Pages: Techniques to Apply and Questions to Ask University of California at Berkeley Internet Workshop.
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: or Why It's a Good Idea to Evaluate Web Sources by Susan E. Beck, Head, Humanities & Social Sciences Services Department, New Mexico State University Library, see especially the Evaluation Criteria.
- Guide to Evaluating Web Sites by Joan Reitz, Haas Instruction Librarian, Western Connecticut State University, includes examples for comparison.
- Information Quality from The World-Wide Web Virtual Library.
- Thinking Critically about World Wide Web Resources by Esther Grassian, UCLA College Library.