F1000 Workspace allows you to manage citations, save and annotate PDFs, share references, and insert citations into your research. It consists of a web-based application, a browser extension to collect and annotate citations, a lightweight desktop app for importing PDFs, and plugin's for Google Docs and Microsoft Word
Signing up for F1000 Workspace:
2. Click on the Workspace box on the home page
3. Sign up with your @msu.edu email
4. When you are logged in go to my account > edit profile and make sure that the Institution is listed as Michigan State University
1. You are being asked for an EZproxy URL to access full text or when signing up
The MSU Libraries EZproxy URL for F1000 Workspace is: http://ezproxy.msu.edu/login?url=$@
2. You receive a message that your premium access has expired and you need to go to an on-campus computer to re-authenticate
Access your Workspace via http://ezproxy.msu.edu/login?url=https://f1000.com this should reset your roaming access.
If this does not work contact F1000 using the chat widget in Workspace and request a roaming access reset.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance