This section describes how to find books about nursing theory, specific nursing theories, or nursing theorists in the MSU Libraries' Catalog.
MSU Libraries Catalog - Keyword Search
- Books can be found by completing a keyword search of the MSU Libraries' Catalog (on the right side of the Health Sciences Digital Library webiste: www.lib.msu.edu/health).
- There's no one correct way to search by Keyword - it's very important to try different words and phrases.
- If you're looking for information about a specific nursing theory, try entering the name of the theory.
- If you're looking for books about a nursing theorist, enter in the person's name. A keyword search using a theorist's name may also retrieve items authored by that theorist.
Keyword Search Examples (Select 'Keyword Classic' or 'Keyword Beta')
- nursing theor* (The * searches for multiple word endings: theory, theories, theorist)
- Neuman systems model
- Orem theory
- King nursing theory
- Callista Roy