Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Always check for latest info on the main library on the library's home page.
- Books etc can be mailed to faculty, staff, and students who are off-campus.
- Books etc can be returned to the building book drops and are quarantined for 5 days (they won't clear from your patron account until they leave quarantine).
- Library staff will go get books and other materials for you (most of the building will be closed for safety).
- If you have any questions, please email me or use chat to chat with the librarian on call.
Don't know where to start with your research?
Feeling stuck or not sure where to look next?
Questions about the research process?
I can help! Look through this guide to see if your questions are answered.
If not, send me an email!
We scan and email articles & book chapters from our collection for you. See info on this page.
Books and articles that MSU doesn't own can be borrowed from other libraries through interlibrary loan (ILL). You can place requests for materials directly through the catalog record and ILL will take care of the rest!
Getting Library Help (2020/2021)
Suggest a Purchase
Please use this form to suggest a purchase of an item that you think we should own.
What kinds of questions can you ask in LibChat? Anything you would ask me!
- help finding articles on particular topics
- help finding specific books
- questions about library policies, hours, etc
It's 24/7 help so it's often faster than emailing me! If the LibChat librarian needs to, they'll refer you to me.