In 1997, Steve Smith, a former MSU basketball All-American, and member of the 2003 NBA Champion San Antonio Spurs, donated $2.5 million towards the construction of The Clara Bell Smith Student Athlete Academic Center, in honor of his mother. Smith Center serves over 900 student-athletes in all of MSU's Division I sports. This nationally-recognized facility offers a wide range of services.
Has information on all Spartan varsity athletic events past and present.
- Has information back to the late 1940's
- Athletic Records
- Scores of all of the Games
- Major Award Winners
- MSU Olympic Athletes
Athletic Communications only prints the following Media guides:
- Basketball - Men's
- Basketball - Women's
Student Athlete Support Services
- Committed to providing our student-athletes with the academic tools necessary to be successful in the classroom, but also prepare them for their future.
- The National Collegiate Athletic Association is a member-led organization dedicated to the well-being and lifelong success of college athletes.
Spartan Marching Band
- The Spartan Marching Band, founded in 1870 as a ten-member student group, is now made up of 300 members. It has grown into one of the premier college bands in the nation and prides itself on its musical excellence, physical toughness, and military-grade precision. The band has performed for five U.S. presidents, at five Rose Bowls, at two World's Fairs, and at one World Series.
247 Sports Home
- Spartan Tailgate - everything MSU Sports
- SpartanVision is the in-house broadcasting department of Michigan State University (MSU) and its Athletic Communications Department that operates the large video screens located at the Breslin Center, Munn Ice Arena, and Spartan Stadium. SpartanVision also produces the television show Spartan All-Access.
SpartanVision - What We Do
MSU Spartan Athletics - YouTube channel
- The official YouTube page of Michigan State Athletics. Watch videos featured on television, online, as well as those played in our stadium venues.
Big Ten Network
- The channel is dedicated to coverage of collegiate sports sanctioned by the Big Ten Conference, including live and recorded event telecasts, news, analysis programs, and other content focusing on the conference's member schools.