Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Identifying Credible Web Sites
Quick video on how to critically examine a Web site
Criteria for Evaluating Information
- Authority - Who wrote it?
- Objectivity - Any possible biases?
- Quality - How well is it written?
- Coverage - Is it relevant and corroborate other resources?
- Currency - Is it current?
- Relevance - Does it match your research needs?
Ask a Business Librarian
Gast Business Library
Michigan State University
Law College Building
648 N. Shaw Lane, Room 50
East Lansing, MI 48824-1300