Stable or permanent links can be used in D2L or on web sites to link directly to specific books, book chapters or book pages. For general information about stable links, see the Stable Links for Electronic Resources guide. For questions about creating stable links, contact Discovery Services at 517-353-8700 or email@example.com.
1. From the book's record page, click "Permalink" on the right hand column.
2. A URL will appear above the book title. Copy and paste this link.
1. Open the book so the text appears. Go to the desired chapter or page.
2. Select the link icon on the right hand column.
3. A URL will appear at the top of the book. Copy and paste this link.