Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Access eTexts for Your Course
To access the eText(s) for your course (ADV205, ISS310-005, NUR823/837, or TC101)....
- Sign into ANGEL: http://angel.msu.edu
- Select your course.
- Once in your ANGEL course page, select the Resources tab.
- You should see a Courseload box in the upper left-hand corner.
- In the Courseload box, select the "Click here to access your digital course materials" link. **IMPORTANT - your Internet browser must allow pop-ups in order for Courseload to open. Turn off your pop-up blocker or if your browser allows it, make an exception to allow pop-ups for ANGEL/Courseload**
- Once in Courseload, you should see your eText(s) listed in the left-most panel.
- Select the hyperlinked (underlined) eText title to view the eText.
There are several ways to view eTexts.
- You can display different panes - table of contents, the actual textbook, and notes (your own OR from your instructor).
- You can also zoom in and out and make an eText page fill up your entire screen (full-screen).
The Viewing eTexts video tutorial to your right shows these features in detail.
Accessing eText via ANGEL (Video Tutorial)
Viewing eTexts (Video Tutorial)
This video tutorial shows how to view your eText (once you've accessed it via ANGEL).