Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Gender and Communication Studies Librarian
MSU Libraries' COVID-19 Response: Student Support
1. What are you interested in researching for your WS 304 project?
2. What strategies are you using for finding sources?
3. How can the library help?
4. What questions do you have about your WS 304 project?
How do reference sources help with finding information?
Reference sources can help you:
- Explore a topic: find out what has been said about this subject, trends, issues, etc.
- Identify and define unfamiliar terms or people in your reading
- Find references to other books and articles on the subject
- Find specific keywords to use in online searches
Selected reference sources