Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
MSU Support on Campus
Below, find some on-campus resources for grant and research support. Colleges may have support as well, so check with your college for specific programs or requirements.
- Center for Statistical Training and Consulting (CSTAT)
- The MSU Center for Statistical Training and Consulting (CSTAT) is a professional service and research unit at Michigan State University. We collaborate on research projects and provide statistical support and services to MSU affiliated faculty, staff, and graduate students, and off-campus clients.
- Biomedical Research Informatics Core (BRIC)
- The Biomedical Research Informatics Core (BRIC) is part of Michigan State University’s Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute. BRIC provides research data management services to clinical research studies.
- Office for Survey Research
- OSR offers a comprehensive set of services to meet your survey research needs, from initial project design to budgeting, sampling, questionnaire development, data collection, analysis and report writing.
- Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute
- The Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (CTSI) at Michigan State University is a supportive, professional resource for all university investigators.
- MSU Sponsored Programs Administration
- REDCap is a secure web platform for building and managing online databases and surveys. REDCap's streamlined process for rapidly creating and designing projects offers a vast array of tools that can be tailored to virtually any data collection strategy. REDCap provides automated export to Excel and other statistical packages (SPSS, SAS, Stata, R)
Health Sciences Librarians