Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Scheduling a Visit
We welcome the opportunity to work with your group. Before contacting us to schedule a visit, please consider the following factors.
Space and Time Frame
- Please provide at least 3 weeks notice before scheduling a group visit to the Main Library. Requests may be placed using our request form.
- We have a limited amount of space available to accommodate groups. We have a few small rooms; we do not have a large gathering area or an auditorium-type space.
- Our spaces are scheduled with priority given to MSU affiliated groups. We request that outside groups consider visiting during MSU breaks or non-peak times, such as Winter or Spring breaks or the summer semesters.
- There are no public reservations available for our rooms. Space can only be reserved by library staff, and there must be a librarian present during the event.
Access, Computers, and Books
- It is our goal to highlight the most relevant services and resources of the MSU Libraries for your group’s needs during your visit. We would like to know what your group is working on - a relevant assignment or project – that involves the MSU Libraries. If you would like to consult with us on developing a related assignment or project for your group, please indicate so on your request and we would be happy to assist.