● Virtual Textbook of Organic Chemistry
An interactive textbook covering the usual topics treated in a college sophomore-level course. Links are offered to advanced discussions of selected topics.
1. Check the MSU's Library Catalog to see if MSU owns the item you are looking for.
NOTE: Interlibrary Loan Service will not process requests for items held on course reserve or in the Murray and Hong Special Collections.
2. If the MSU copy has been checked out, or if MSU does not own the item, your next step is to search Uborrow to see if there are any holdings in the CIC (Big Ten) libraries. Items obtained through Uborrow are loaned for a period of 12 weeks with a 4 week renewal.
3. If neither MSU nor Uborrow can supply your item, you can try MeLCat. Items borrowed through MeLCat are loaned for a period of 3 weeks with a 3 week renewal.
4. If you are unable to find a copy through all of these options, then you can submit a request through your ILLiad account.