- Feel free to contact me via email using the link under my picture. I'm happy to schedule a meeting with you or to answer questions via email.
- Get help from other librarians at the reference desk in the library or through our 24/7 chat service.
- Get help from other subject librarians:
Requesting books and scans
- Books that are available in the library can be requested through the "Get it!" button in the library catalog. To request the book be delivered to you by mail, look for the "Distance Delivery Services" option. You can also request books for pickup at the Main Library.
- Articles and book chapters can be scanned through our Interlibrary Loan service. Books can also be requested through Interlibrary Loan, though some requests may be slow or difficult to fulfill. See the ILL page for more information.
- See the Libraries' Online Distance and Learning Resources page for more information on how to access library resources electronically.