Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Criteria for Evaluating Information
- ØAuthority - Who wrote it?
- ØObjectivity - Any possible biases?
- ØQuality - How well is it written?
- ØCoverage - Is it relevant and corroborate other resources?
- ØCurrency - Is it current?
- ØRelevance - Does it match your research needs?
Identifying Credible Web Sites
Quick video on how to critically examine a Web site