Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Other Ways to Find Full-Text
If the Find Text @ MSU links/buttons don't work, try one of these two options:
1) Enter the article title in the SearchPlus tab on the Health Sciences Digital Library website: www.lib.msu.edu/health
2) Search the Libraries' Catalog by journal title. Follow the below steps:
- Start at the Health Sciences Digital Library website: www.lib.msu.edu/health
- Enter the name of the journal (ex. Simulation in Healthcare) into the Catalog Quick Search on the right.
- Select "Journal/Periodical Title" from the dropdown and hit search.
- Click on the matching underlined Journal title.
- Electronic journals have "Online" or "Electronic Resource" after the title. In an e-journal, check what dates we have access to (middle of the page). If we have access to the year you need, click the underlined "Full Text Available..." link to get into the online journal.
- Next, you'll just need to look around for the year, volume, issue, and pages that you need.
Remember, if you determine that the MSU Libraries' doesn't have/subscribe to the journal you're interested in, you can submit a FREE InterLibrary Loan request.