SimplyAnalytics is a web-based application that lets users quickly create professional-quality thematic maps, tables and reports using powerful demographic, business, and marketing data.
**It is necessary to create a free personal account to access this resource.**
Consult the SimplyAnalytics Basic Guide for information on how to use this resource.
An overview of variables included in SimplyAnalytics:
- Demographic Variables: Population, Age, Race, Income, Ancestry, Marital Status, Housing, Employment, Transportation, Families, and more.
- Historical census data: including 1980, 1990 & 2000, plus current year census estimates and 5 year projections.
- Business Variables: Detailed Consumer Expenditure, Business & Employee Counts by Industry (by NAICS Code), Consumer Price Index, Quality of Life & Consumer Profiles, and Market Segments.
- Business point data: Locations of individual businesses from Dunn & Bradstreet
- Canadian data (must open as a new and separate project)